Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jacob the Barbarian, Page 4

escanear0014

First Previous




I'm not as happy about this page as my last one. I wanted to do something different with the fourth panel, but I didn't block it out correctly and ended up epic failing. Plus, the lack of ears is really, really obvious. I think I'm going to have to start drawing ears. Hey! That's Anita there in the bottom panel! But now that I'm carrying my sketchbook around everywhere, and people keep asking me about it, I have to be careful about what I put in here from real life. But Andrea, who has the most interest in it, speaks English vaguely, as does her mother, and I was going to do a story arc about them... I dunno. I may change it. I'm doing some introspective drawing right now, so this comic is on a short hold. We'll see what happens next.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sonomisonomy-o,

    Its a great learning experience to draw and write a story. You are doing great stuff! I do think ears are a good thing to practice. Also HANDS and FEET! draw yours and draw other people's! I love Jacob the American's NOSE and glare! they are the BEST!!

    Love you and miss you but keep going!!!!

    ReplyDelete